Accord.NET Framework is one among the best open source .NET framework written in C# for researcher in scientific computing. Here is the description of what containing in this framework. For more information please visit: http://code.google.com/p/accord/
- Accord.Math – Contains a matrix extension library, along with a suite of numerical matrix decomposition methods, numerical optimization algorithms for constrained and unconstrained problems, special functions and other tools for scientific applications.
- Accord.Statistics – Probability distributions, statistical models and methods such as Linear and Logistic regression, Hidden Markov Models, (Hidden) Conditional Random Fields, Principal Component Analysis, Partial Least Squares, Discriminant Analysis, Kernel methods and functions and many other related techniques.
- Accord.MachineLearning – Support Vector Machines, Decision Trees, Naive Bayesian models, K-means, Gaussian Mixture models and general algorithms such as Ransac, Cross-validation and Grid-Search for machine-learning applications.
- Accord.Neuro – Neural learning algorithms such as Levenberg-Marquardt, Parallel Resilient Backpropagation, initialization procedures such as Nguyen-Widrow and other neural network related methods.
- Accord.Imaging – Interest point detectors (Harris, SURF and FAST), image matching and image stitching methods
- Accord.Audio – Process, transforms, filters and handle audio signals for machine learning and statistical applications.
- Accord.Vision – Real-time face detection and tracking, as well as general methods for detecting, tracking and transforming objects in image streams. Contains cascade definitions, Camshift and Dynamic Template Matching trackers.Support Libraries
- Accord.Controls – Histograms, scatterplots and tabular data viewers for scientific applications.
- Accord.Controls.Imaging – Windows Forms controls to show and handle images. Contains a convenient ImageBox control which mimics the traditional MessageBox behavior for quickly displaying or inspecting images.
- Accord.Controls.Audio – Windows Forms controls to display waveforms and audio-related information.
- Accord.Controls.Vision – Windows Forms components and controls to track head, face and hand movements and other computer vision related tasks.